Manufacturing wooden chairs is our knowledge and our strong passion since 1895
The Livoni history started in 1895, in Corno di Rosazzo - Friuli Venezia Giulia. In 1910 the small artisanal workshop, belonging to Edoardo Livoni, turned itself in a proper factory that in the following year obtained its first recognition. Time passed and the company overcomed two World Wars before reaching the gold years : in 1960, about 120 workers and 60 seat-cane workers worked for Livoni. From that time to the 90s, the prevailing markets have been the italian and german ones, and Europe markets in general.
Quality wooden chairs: then as now,always looking at the future
A family owned-company for more than a century, in 1997 Livoni was acquired by Marco and Maurizio Zilio, at the same time chair – workers for more than three generations. A new upgrading phase began, both in technical drawing and in production processes, with the introduction of numerical control machines (CNC machines). The only thing that has neer changed in the Livoni history is the passion and love for the Made in Italy concept, the artisanal inspiration and the entire support of a supply chain that keeps the wooden chair as its leading product.